Not to be trifled with, the Yellowstone's main duty is 11x14's, but it can carry 9 or 10x12's, or 6x8/8x10, and go up to 18" vertically. With a piggyback, 14x18 can be carried wet. Go big...
Note: The Bitterroot and Yellowstone boxes are very similar so only the Bitterroot is shown in the pics. The video actually shows the Yellowstone.
- Carries four 3/16" or two 3/8" panels completely protected
- Included removable adapter allows carrying _x14 and _x12 simultaneously, for example 10x12, 9x12, 11x14, all at once. Or position the adapted at 8" and carry a couple of 8x10/6x8
- Spring loaded panel holder adjusts entirely from the front. Capacity from 0" to 18" vertically, unlimited horizontally.
- Unique position control techology holds lid wherever you want. No wingnuts or braces to fiddle with. Just open it up.
- Two drawers hold paint, solvent, medium, knives, brush cleaning cup, etc. All available as you work with no hooks or clips needed.
- Carry full length brushes in built-in brush quiver.
- Drawers automatically lock closed when lid is shut. They cannot open accidentally. Drawers are completely removable if desired, for example if painting in a confined space or on a lightweight tripod.
- Included extra palette fits into top of drawer. Use on either side.
- 2oz lidded cup for medium or thinner included.
- Baltic birch palette, palette depth will allow for addition of glass or plexiglass over the wood.
- 1/4"-20 threaded fitting fits standard tripod or quick release.